It's Super Bowl XLV Media Day down in Dallas. There will be plenty of stupid articles written about whether or not Aaron Rodgers dreamed of winning the Super Bowl as a kid and what kind of animal James Harrison would be if he could choose and stuff like that. While it's really stupid and nobody cares, everybody talks about it like it's hilarious. I'm not exactly sure why. What would be far more interesting is if each player was given a wonderlic test that they had to take at desks lined up on the field and the scores were put up on the big screen. That would be interesting. Smart is cool.
Take your own 10 question sample Wonderlic test here and if you're brave, post your score in the comments. Be warned that the 2:30 clock begins immediately once the page loads.
Lots of other interesting but maybe not entire post worthy stuff going on around Football these days.
- Fisher is out in Tennessee and so is Vince Young. The Titans and Owner Bud Adams is looking for a fresh start.
- Vick is going to be franchised and the Eagles would be crazy to trade Kolb unless they get a great package for him.
- The Pro Bowl was crazy boring.
- Jets Strength Coach and sideline tripping coordinator Sal Alosi resigned yesterday.
- Troy Polamalu won the Defensive Player of the Year Award and not Clay Matthews as was originally reported by many news outlets. However, they might not have been the best choices.
- There are lots of scouting reports for draft prospects starting to come out and with the Senior Bowl wrapping up last week, scouts are beginning to get ready for the Combine later this month.
|Christian Ponder and Colin Kaepernick had the better Senior Bowl week but Locker will still get selected higher in April|
Tomorrow is also National Signing Day! I'll report more on that later but I came across this video earlier today and it's perfect. Too soon or do you think the kid has what it takes to be the next Myron Rolle?
Don't forget to "like" SKOHRboard's Facebook page and follow @SKOHR on Twitter! You can easily do both in the gadgets to the right of the page. Thanks!